We know how important attracting profitable customers and maintaining long-term relationships are to your financial institution. That’s why we offer a Revenue Sharing Preferred Partner (RSP) and Referral Bank Partnership Program that helps you build stronger and more valuable relationships with your customers.
Become an RSP Partner
As competition continues to erode margins on traditional banking products, few financial institutions have fully tapped the potential that resides in your market for merchant acquiring services. Through our RSP Partner Program, Platinum Choice Bancard can become your ally in offering the latest in merchant processing programs to your business and commercial customers. This partner program provides a sales force dedicated to your institution, to help leverage your brand name and market presence, in an effort to attract and retain new customers and increase profitability.
The RSP Partner Program provides a complete offering that includes customer service, terminal help desk, marketing materials, equipment deployment and programming, merchant training and activation, online transaction information, referral updates and reporting—allowing you to focus on core banking products and services.
Potential Benefits in Becoming an
- Increase earnings from ongoing revenues
- Grow deposits by capitalizing on strong brand recognition and branch distribution system
- Reduce cost through Platinum Choice Bancard sales proficiency, experience and economies of scale—Platinum Choice Bancard assumes expenses, merchant liability and operational responsibility for the back-office support functions (customer service, help desk, etc.)
- Create a long-term alliance that can bring best-in-class sales, service, products, branding, distribution and pricing to your merchant business
- Access a professional, dedicated Platinum Choice Bancard sales force that works branch referrals and cold calls on merchants in your current markets
- Reverse cross-sales opportunities with Platinum Choice Bancard back to your branch staff for core bank products and services
Join Our Referral Bank Partnership Program
Our Referral Bank Partnership Program allows you to offer business customers a complete package of financial services. This program includes credit, debit and check transaction processing. Through a relationship with Platinum Choice Bancard, you will have the ability to offer a full-service merchant processing program. Our program is competitive and offers some of the latest in payment technology while providing an ongoing fee-based revenue for your institution and loyal customers.
The Referral Bank Partnership Program provides a complete turnkey offering that includes customer service, terminal help desk, marketing materials, equipment deployment and programming, merchant training and activation, online transaction information, referral updates and reporting—allowing you to focus on core banking products and services.
The program is designed as a low-risk turnkey solution where Platinum Choice Bancard provides all of the back-office support including credit underwriting and the sales resources needed to establish new business. Your bank provides referrals of those customers looking to add payment processing. Our programs will help you provide a great customer experience by working together.
Potential Benefits of Referral
- Receive a referral fee for each referred account that is approved by Platinum Choice Bancard
- Cash advance fee income for branch transactions
- A monthly residual payment for your referred merchants’ processed sales
- Support industry-related processing applications including retail, restaurant, hotel/car rental, purchasing card, business-to-business, mail/telephone order and eCommerce
- Access customer service and point-of-sale help for your merchants 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Simply contact Platinum Choice Bancard to find out more about the program and start referring merchants. You may use the form below or if you prefer, you may contact us by either phone or email. You will find our contact information below.